The American Rescue Plan Guide
At the Arras Foundation we aim to...
scroll to learn more
Having trouble? Please contact ARP@arrasfoundation.org for assistance with the ARP Guide Download.
As part of this mission, we weave together community assets -
- to build spaces where people can thrive.
For this reason, Arras has developed a guide to help community leaders, elected officials, organizations, and advocates understand the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA).
ARPA provides direct financial support to states and local communities across the USA, including over $8.8B to SC. Realizing the full impact of ARPA will take all of us working together.
The Clearinghouse is designed to be a resource for decision makers and community advocates as we recover from the effects of COVID-19. We hope the tool supports planning, dialogue, and collaboration among all who work to strengthen our communities.
Local governments, community advocates, and non-profits have a unique opportunity to use this funding to rebuild and restore their communities for the better by:
- Sep 01, 2021 | Update text goes here.
- Aug 31, 2021 | Update text goes here. This is a longer update that takes up more lines.
- Aug 17, 2021 | Update text goes here.
- Aug 04, 2021 | Update text goes here.
- Aug 03, 2021 | Update text goes here.
- Aug 02, 2021 | Update text goes here.
- Aug 01, 2021 | Update text goes here.
What does this ARP Guide do?